Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Wayback Machine & Digital Footprints

I recently ended up at a P & C meeting, with a teacher presenting her research on cyberbullying. Being the cyberfan/addict that I am, my ears were bleeding with all the afeared chit chat. I like to think that if we taught our kids the power of the web and their digital footprint, then they MAY reconsider some of the nasty stuff that they are putting out into the cyber playground.

A wayback machine search on their future selves a'la McFly could be just the trip!

Check out this link to the 1996 Apple site - looks like todays backyard job.


1 comment:

  1. Loving checking out everyones Blog, and have enjoyed following you

    check out my blog at
    http://drinkingandteenagers.wordpress.com

    No its not about teenagers and drinking, its about a parent point of view of todays WWW teenagers and that glass of red Wine that makes it all seem normal

    Cheers
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete